Win on Waste sessions taking place on Saturday 19 January are in:
Merley, Lantern Church, 2 Chichester Walk 10.30-11.30
Oakdale, Oakdale Library 10.30-12
Southbourne, Southbourne Library 10.30-12
and the items to bring along and donate….
- Calendars with animal pictures, Soft toy animals, used Christmas paper – clean and flat. (WWF Poole Volunteer Group)
- Novelties from Christmas crackers, ribbons from presents and gift tags & corks (Dorset Scrapstore)
- Ends of candles (Trussell Trust)
- Christmas cards – oblong 6×4 or larger (St Michael’s Church, Colehill)
- Beer bottle caps (Poole Methodists)
- Stamps (Poole & District Parkinson’s)
- New beauty/bath/hair products (Dorset Cancer Care)
- Coloured cellophane sweet wrappers (Parkstone Connects)
Plus all the usual items: Toothbrushes (including electric and battery heads) and packaging, toothpaste tubes and packaging, crisp packets, Pringle tubes, biscuit and cake wrappers, cleaning items, ring pulls, ballpoint pens & all writing instruments, plastic milk bottle tops, aluminium foil, and print cartridges.