Items of waste from 40 people were received at Creekmoor Win on Waste on Saturday 9 June at Creekmoor Library. Altogether their items have helped 15 good causes. The top item for donation was newspapers (20 carrier bags) which support Dorset Community Foundation with their fundraising.
55 households donated items of waste at Creekmoor Win on Waste held at Creekmoor Library on Saturday 12 May and these will be helping 12 good causes. The top item donated was newspapers/junk mail/magazines with 20 carrier bags. These will help Dorset Community Foundation with their fundraising.
Waste items were received from 58 households at our Creekmoor Win on Waste on Saturday 14 April held at Creekmoor Library. 11 good causes are benefitting from the items which included 12.5 bags of plastic items.
Please take any of the following items to Canford Heath Win on Waste (Canford Heath Library 10-11am) or to Creekmoor Library 11.30am-12.30pm on Saturday 14th April and help good causes.
- Aluminium foil—any clean foil (Poole Methodists)
- Aluminium drink cans, (please empty and crush if possible) (Poole Methodists)
- Ring pulls from drinks cans (Purple Community Fund)
- Corks (Dorset Scrapstore)
- Any empty beauty product items e.g. moisturisers, roll-on deodorants, facial wipe packets (Ideas2Action)
- Dried up/broken biros, felt tips, highlighters, board markers, mechanical pencils or empty Tippex bottles (Ellie’s Fund—research into brain tumours)
- All brands and sizes of air freshener packaging – (plastic bits) and cartridges (Ideas2Action)
- Tassimo coffee discs & packaging (Poole Hospital Scanner Appeal)
- Milk bottle tops (Gift of Sight)
- Biscuit wrappers –any make of sweet or savoury (no cakes or chocolate bars please) (Ideas2Action)
- Stamps (Naomi House)
- Cleaning product items e.g. disinfectant wipe packets, personal wipe packets, washing up liquid tops, trigger heads, pumps (Ideas2Action)
- Tobacco pouches, silver paper and cellophane from cigarette packets
‘Toby’ joined his owner donating items at Creekmoor Win on Waste on Saturday 17 March at Creekmoor Library. Donations were received from a total of 54 people and will be helping 10 good causes. The highest number of bags were 20, containing newspapers, magazines and junk mail which will benefit Dorset Community Foundation.
Three opportunities for you to take your waste to a Win on Waste this Saturday and help good causes: Canford Heath 10-11am Coffee House Cafe, Adastral Square, Creekmoor 11.30-12.30 Creekmoor Library or Oakdale – Oakdale Library 10.30-12.
44 carrier bags of donations, plus 6 small bags were received at Creekmoor Win on Waste at Creekmoor Library on Saturday 10 February. All items will benefit 13 good causes.
12 good causes were helped with donations from 35 people at Creekmoor Win on Waste on Saturday 13 January at Creekmoor Library. Items included 14 carrier bags of plastic waste and 21 carrier bags of newspapers as well as smaller amounts of other items.
Donors at Creekmoor Win on Waste have helped 10 good causes this month with items from their waste. Top of the list were 16 carrier bags of newspapers/junk mail/magazines.
We received donations from 33 people at November’s Win on Waste session in Creekmoor Library on Saturday 11th. Top donation this month was 21 bags of newspapers/magazines and junk mail. All donations have helped 8 good causes.